• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Documentary on the loss of a film

Hey guys,
Just finished putting together a short documentary about how we completely lost a short film we were working on, and how it affected everyone involved in the project. Its inspirational and motivating.

Just wanted to know what others thought about it. So comments, thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!

Plus we are in the shortlist for the Toronto Student Film Festival of 2011!

here is the link:

http://vimeo.com/22897394

Hi there!

That was really good. What an excellent thing to do given what happened to the project.

I'm sure this has already been suggested to you but you should throw that documentary up on Kickstarter along with the trailer for Thieving Dogs and see whether you can raise the budget to shoot it again. I think there would be few people who could watch that little film and not root for giving you guys a second chance.

Might be worth a try ;)

yeah, I thought about that actually but I've moved on to another film project now. I'll keep this as a documentary. Its sad but I made the best out of it :)
Thanks a lot for the comment, I really appreciate it!

Back