• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Anna 3D

Aww, I really like this proposal. Look forward to seeing this come to fruition. There's nothing better than animation to convey some great life themes. Good luck and thank you for posting!

Welcome, btw! :)

That was beautiful! The only thing was I found it just a bit unclear about one thing.
It started out looking like the fish just had a sweet crush on the girl. But after seeing the urn, it started to seem to me that the fish was her father. Which I thought was totally beautiful and sweet. So it confused me when I got to the end and it appears that the fish has become human and he's not her father?

You may not want to listen to me though, it's pretty early in the morning for me. :P

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Is this going to be a hand-drawn or computer animation? Or both?

Back