I am a...

I am a...

• Total voters
I chose "other" b/c I'm a props/scenic artisan who wants to work for film but so far has only done it for theatre. So, I couldn't exactly say "filmmaker" or any of the others.

I've fallen into the category of Producer (isn't there a thread currently trying to define that role?)

My aspiration is toward "mogul" and I didn't see that on the list of options.

In the past 3 months I've incorporated the studio, written a screenplay, acted in a couple of other indie films, worked as cameraman on some more indie films, and assembled a cast and crew for the first production from this new studio.

And you know what? It's all been a heck of a lot of fun!

i'm a writer. i have acted - recieved some good reviews, been offered scholarships to do it, but it isn't what i am about. well, its (escapism, being more than 1 person can be) but its not the road which i have chosen to pursue that. i have directed, and would like to professionally, but only to tell my own scripts - so, primarily, and hopefully a professional screenwriter

For Bophe productions, Charles and I equally split ALL duties of making the movie (except for the acting). We do all of the options listed in the poll (and then some), so I guess "Filmmaker" would sum it up best.

Back