• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Killer Me" Trailer (feedback)

C

camopdp

"Killer Me" is a unique horror film that comes out on July 29th with a special-edition DVD and Video.

This is a great example of a real indy flick that has earned mainstream distribution. An inspiration to all filmmakers.

Do an internet search and you can find a ton of reviews.

The DVD/Video mastering of the 16mm and sound design is excellent.

You can view the trailer through the film's website...

http://www.killerme.com

Congrats! I went out and read a few of the articles written about the film. Good Work! I'm extremely happy for you, and you are right you are inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing your success to keep that glimmer of hope in our eyes. :D

pika

Killer Me

the real inspiration comes from the film's director, Zach Hansen. He believed in his film and showed different cuts to real audiences and listened to their reactions.

And getting the film into Telluride was a big deal and that's where the film started to get some attention with critics and distributors.

And the audio commentary we did on the DVD is a treat for filmmakers because we actually talk about how we made the film.

Congratulations, camopdp, on your work and success! Both films you've posted about look intriguing. I'll have to buy both of them before I ask any technical questions. Do you ever work on short films?

Killer Me

i jump all over the place on features from horror to drama, to comedy, to urban, etc...

and yes i have DPed several short films...all were shot on 35mm...two were actually installation films for director Mark Lewis and have been shown all over the world in museums i will never get to visit... :cry:

KILLER ME was a great film to DP because we experimented alot and had no one telling us to play it safe...

camopdp said:
"Killer Me" is a unique horror film that comes out on July 29th with a special-edition DVD and Video.

This is a great example of a real indy flick that has earned mainstream distribution. An inspiration to all filmmakers.

Do an internet search and you can find a ton of reviews.

The DVD/Video mastering of the 16mm and sound design is excellent.

You can view the trailer through the film's website...

http://www.killerme.com

Nice work on the trailer and congrats on all the accolades. Hopefully some of us other indies will be able to follow in your footsteps soon and secure distribution for our work.

I like the title a lot too

peace,
Martay

www.behindthenine.com

thanks...the director edited the trailer and the distributor liked it and used it to market the film...the sales of the film are going well...everyone involved with the film is excited...

fyi...cool tidbit...the original title was "Killer Me, Killer You" during production but it was changed to "Killer Me" later...

Killer Me DVD

though not that big of a deal to the normal person...(the general public expects this to happen to every film)...

but KILLER ME is on the rental shelves at Blockbuster...

a true breakthrough for this little film...

plus Hollywood Video, Movie Gallery, 20/20, Odyssey...

Killer Me DVD reviews

look for new reviews in the new issues of FANGORIA and RUE MORGUE...

Checked out the trailer and found it creepy and understated. It sets to mood for what looks like an disturbing little film.

Scott

I saw "Killer Me"

Well, I have seen Killer Me, and let me tell you, it fulfills on the promise of the trailer. I found it to be a very ambiguous, dark little film. I would recommend everyone to check it out. Especially if you are an indie filmmaker and wanting to get a sense for just how good a movie can you can make with a small budget.

Poke

Back