• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Haokend - The Plan

I liked it a lot!

Did you score the music on your own?

I thought the editing was quite well done.

You did a good job with the wardrobe!

I thought the audio actually wasn't too bad.

Where did you get the gunshot sounds? I like the echo you have on them. It really beefs them up. Did you add it or is it like that in the sound files already?

Oh and I liked the character at the end who sounded kind of like Sean Connery. Hehe.

I liked it a lot!

Did you score the music on your own?

I thought the editing was quite well done.

You did a good job with the wardrobe!

I thought the audio actually wasn't too bad.

Where did you get the gunshot sounds? I like the echo you have on them. It really beefs them up. Did you add it or is it like that in the sound files already?

Oh and I liked the character at the end who sounded kind of like Sean Connery. Hehe.

Thanks a lot! A lot of the music was scored by myself with the exception of some tracks which are produced by Kevin Macleod (He makes royalty-free music).

The gunshots are from a collection of sound fx are from a library I have built over the years. They have a little reverb on them but I added a lot more.

The gunshots sounded great.

They reminded me of Inception.

Half of the sound of a gunshot is not the gun itself, but the natural echo they create.

The gunshots sounded great.

They reminded me of Inception.

Half of the sound of a gunshot is not the gun itself, but the natural echo they create.

It is very important to have that reverb and echo when they are being fired outside. Having fired one before, I'm familiar with the effect it has on the environment. It sounds dull without it.

Back