• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Parkour Racing

Now, I was planning on making this into like a 1 or 1 and a half minute video of my friends playing tag using their parkour skills. Unfortunately, the "authority" of the park we filmed at kicked us out of the place before we got the chance to even get close to finishing up the movie. So, this is gonna be a 30 second intro into what would have been an awesome show of skills.

I filmed this with a cheap DV camera I've had for a couple of years, so the video quality is pretty crappy compared to what I had in mind, also the video capture tool I used is in poor condition and is very old.

Whatever, here's a look into the movie!

Oh yeah, sorry for the poor choice of music, I didn't have a very good chance to make a good selection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItWP5qpAlc

I am going to tell u the samething i tell anyone else who doesnt use one

Get a tripod... Trust me... Then once u get a tripod lock it down

Then when u want new shots and angles

Build a cheap jib or dolly ... Then when you want newer angles

Get some stablized harneses so u can run around and shoot

Trust me thats what u want... And try and go to a run down park or part of town no one goes too... No one will care what u do then... Thats how i used to break bones skating when i was younger

Yeah, this was a rather [un]planned project. I do acknowledge that the shaking camera is rather an off-set to the viewers.
I am getting the money to buy the necessary tools I need.
So no worries there.

Yeah, this was a rather [un]planned project. I do acknowledge that the shaking camera is rather an off-set to the viewers.
I am getting the money to buy the necessary tools I need.
So no worries there.

good to hear...

take your time... dont rush and buy the super super cheap stuff

Back