• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

WAKING STEVE MCDOUGLAS

E-MAIL: fredf11@dodo.com.au

My name is Nicholas J. Burnett and I’ve written a Thriller spec called "Waking Steve McDouglas". I am a published writer and have 8 film projects in development.

"Waking Steve McDouglas" is written along the lines of "State Of Play" starring Ben Affleck and Russel Crowe.

The script is about Steve McDouglas a newspaper journalist who investigates the murder of a four year old girl allegedly at the hands of her world famous movie star father. As Steve digs deeper he finds out that the alleged murder is connected to a conspiracy which runs right through society to the top of politics in America. As the electorate gets ready to go to the polls Steve McDouglas must uncover the shocking truth that ultimately reveals the cloning of human being by a powerful corporation connected to the Government.

Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
Nicholas J. Burnett

Back