• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch One Door Down: Viewable trailer

Chip

Chip,
I think the trailer should have been a bit longer but i liked it.
It gave me an idea of what the movie was about.
I think a lot of film makers could learn alot from you in regards to the way your trailer was put together. The Narration was excelent and the trailer told the short synopsis of the film. I think it was great but like i said i would have made it a bit longer.
Is the man who is having the illusions in love with the girl in the film?
i think that would have been a key point to add to the trailer.
Im guessing by the trailer that the man who is having the illusions is in love with the woman in the film and they go thru difficult times but ultimatly end up together.
Eaither that or the guy is nuts and the girl is trying like hell to stay away from him :wink:
Am i close?

chip said:
Please check out the trailer to my current film: One Door Down.

Honestly, I thought the trailer was decent. The last part of the guys winded plea went a little over the top in my mind (which would give me pause for the film as a whole actually) 'Can you See the Connection?'. It may fit the tone of the scene but it sticks out in the trailer.

Nice title. Good luck with the screenings.

Martin

Thanks for the feedback!

Hopefully the trailer was able to pull you in. The actually film is 34 minutes. I also cut a 10 minute version up on TRIGGERSTREET. Search for One Door Down. The compression is not optimal but getting good results.

Answers:
The guy is married to the girl, but he thinks that the neighbor is killing the other tenants and seducing his wife. He is trying to prove it.

Thanks again. If you know of anyone with good thriller feature scripts, let me know. We have some opportunities to make them.

Chip

It was a good teaser. Those scenes where two people are screaming at each other for some reason or 'nother are always the hardest fro actors, I think. A lot of times it comes off false. That was the only part of the trailer that stuck out ina bad way. The narration was good, and the photography was cool.

Good luck.

Poke

Back