Need some funds to reach exhibition (I got the final cut)

S

Stakeholder

Fortunately, I could finish the shooting of my 70´film "Burger Joint" (shot in Spain with english players). Shot in S16 mm and edited in AVID, the final cut is in Digital Betacam. I need some funds to pay music rights, kinescope to 35mm or cut the original S16 and so on. I would like to send my final cut to production companies, actors, directors, distributors,.... to all those who could be interested in this kind of films (no budget film) in order to find the funds I need to reach exhibition if possible (the film is done-I´ve got the final cut-, just a few $ to go for exhibition-35mm). I would appreciate any kind of information on contacts you could give me (it´s not that easy to find these addresses). Thanks for your help.

If you can't afford a blow-up, consider a blow-down (the S-16 framing is fit onto the regular 16mm frame, leaving a letter-box effect). At least you will have a theatrical print (for festivals), but it will be a little grainy, since you are layering 16mm grain against 16mm grain, instead of 16 to 35 (35 grain is minute).

Back