• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Critical-Thinking:: Project-Reason Entry

This is an entry for the annual Project-Reason video contest. Entrants are asked to make a video that runs for three minutes or less, and promotes critical-thinking and scientific/secular values.

You can visit the website @ project-reason.org to learn more about the organization and the contest.

I liked this a lot...maybe even loved it. It's so polished, that I'm left wondering if you are, in fact, professionals. The video quality is outstanding. What did you shoot it with? How did you process it in post? I thought the writing, editing, and photography were all excellent. It's definately preaching to the quior when I'm its audience, but I loved the narration and I loved its message. The narrator is well cast with his pleasing and clear voice. The music, editing, and photgraphy are all top-notch.

I hope you win.

Back