• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dramatic Short - Journey Of The Polar Bears

The ending was a little predictable, would have been more dramatic if
something happened
. Experimental feel, good start. :)

What's the point of calling it a short film and adding credits like who wrote and directed it. All you did to make the video was record a snow globe for like 30 seconds, slowed it down, slapped on a black and white filter, then added some music.

Probably better suited for the experimental section, but I kinda liked it.

We are given light, ambient music and a diorama (essentially) to reflect on. Within the tight confines of a precisely-defined eco-system (sno-globe), the polar bear(s) continue to exist as they have for millenia... yet their world is changing, as the natural snow & ice elements no longer fall the way they used to. Unless there is a massive, external shakeup (both literal & figurative), then this is how their world slows down to a final, noiseless end.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, mind you. ;)

Probably better suited for the experimental section, but I kinda liked it.

We are given light, ambient music and a diorama (essentially) to reflect on. Within the tight confines of a precisely-defined eco-system (sno-globe), the polar bear(s) continue to exist as they have for millenia... yet their world is changing, as the natural snow & ice elements no longer fall the way they used to. Unless there is a massive, external shakeup (both literal & figurative), then this is how their world slows down to a final, noiseless end.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, mind you. ;)

Wow I am really glad someone got that:D

Thanks for watching

Back