• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Re-Animated" - Stop Motion Short

WOW. I just loved that. I actually went "oh, no!" when-

MINOR

SPOILER ALERT [hey, I don't want to spoil a good short.]

-the puppet fell. and that was done so well, how you made me and probably others actually feel for this puppet, this strange looking puppet...I just love this.

Last edited:
That was good. There is a dead zone in the middle where it lags a bit. The music was nice and I enjoyed the different textures in the film.

honestly... BRILLIANT... loved it... i like when things dont ... pan out and the ending isnt all happy and gewy... i like the the rough sad ending...

plus the fact that the stop animation has stop animation... good stuff

Thank you!

To everyone who has watched, shared and commented, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly enjoyed making this short and I am so glad people are responding to it well.

I wish you all the best on your own film endeavors.

Thank you,
JPK

I love this! I know I've seen this before but can't remember which site. You've definitely got the hand for stop motion. I hope to see much more from you! Thanks for posting.

I loved the music, the story, and the way it was put together this is brilliant. But I must ask, How many FPS is this and what camera did you use?

Thank you!

I shot this at 15fps--would have done 24 if I had the time. I think I got away with 15 in most shots. I used the Panasonic Lumix FZ35 for this one.

Back