Interested in making a House Music Promo Video?

Hi guys,
New to the forum, looks like a great place for information and making good friends and connections.

I am looking for a few people to put together a Music Video Promo for a House music track which will be released at the Miami Winter Music Conference 2011.

I have edited one of my previous promo videos, but as i am more of a Music guy than a Video guy, i thought i would ask here seeing as there are lots of talented upcoming people here!

I am open to any ideas, animated, edited royalty free internet footage, etc or a proper shoot in a London location as the vocalist on the track lives there and i live not too far away.

Unfortunately the job is unpaid, so possibly students looking to add something to their showreels and i could pass on your details for paid work through my Music contacts.

As i am a Music producer, i would also be able to produce a Music track for your Video for free in return and add you to our House Music promo release mail out system.

You are also welcome to promote yourself by putting your details on the end of the promo video.

Many thanks,
Paul. :)

Hey Mahdy, i am open to ideas...... From a basic editied promo video to a full on Location Music Video. As this is a low budget production we could only pay travel expenses and food.

If anyone is interested i can pass over a sample of the track. :)

Back