• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Does anyone know what's going on with Musikpitch.com?

I'm a young composer and I've been looking hard for work, and got VERY excited when I found this site (musikpitch.com) as its just like graphic design contest sites, which I know some people who have huge success with.

However, I logged in and discovered... ALL the contests were ended, and there was nothing current or active. So I did some googling and found out this site was doing pretty well earlier in the year when it was launched (maybe just good PR?) I was wondering if anyone knows the story behind this site or what's going on with it, or perhaps a site that's VERY similar but has more traffic? It seems to be everything I've been wanting, minus the lack of contests.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions regarding sites of this nature.

Thanks

Ben Brennan

Hey Ben,

I run MusikPitch. We have a limited advertising budget to let people know about using the site for their music needs. I'm working on the marketing and advertising now. We are also setting up a system that let's you get an email whenever there is a new need for music (so you don't have to keep checking the site). Hope this helps,

-Scott

Back