• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Advert For Nokia

okay..in that case,Nokia as a brand doesn't represent music only.. the way you made the ad could be a nice ad for some Nokia XpressMusic .. u know what i mean??

when we think about Nokia, we think about reliability, comfortability, user friendly etc..

overall...good job though the idea wasn't unique..

okay..in that case,Nokia as a brand doesn't represent music only.. the way you made the ad could be a nice ad for some Nokia XpressMusic .. u know what i mean??

when we think about Nokia, we think about reliability, comfortability, user friendly etc..

overall...good job though the idea wasn't unique..

Thanks :), yeah I know what you mean, the reason I made the advert in this way was because there was a brief to follow and this was the contingency plan, initially there was meant to be 2 more scenes in different places but that went wrong so we had to record in one place :(

Back