4 NEW AND INDEPENDENT FILM AND MUSIC LABEL

Hey all.

My names Nana and I am a 20 year old female mc from East London. I am currently in the process of setting up my own entertainment group by the name of Vision 13 (V13). I am an avid musician, I spend a lot of time writing and recording. That is why I wanted to start the company in the first place, in order to really begin to build something big.

I'm looking for hungry and determined individuals who will be willing to build the company up with me. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the filming industry.
It will also be beneficial if you have an interest in music such as grime, rap and underground music in general. As for now I will be the only artist under the record label. But I will be releasing all my music under it. The filming side will be there to support the artists on the record label .As well as having the vision and passion to embark on any filming projects that they would like e.g. music videos, short films, and documentaries. It will be a venture in which we will feed off the support from each other each A willingness to do this will be essential. Overall, anyone who would be ready to build a fresh new venture I would love to hear from.

If you feel you may be interested in this please please email me at skitzov13@gmail.com so we can talk about it in more depth . And to check out some of my music visit www.soundcloud.com/skitzo13
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nana.

Dear Skitzo,

You realize that your two posts are less than 8 hours apart, and that this is a global forum where very few people would actually be in London?

Dear Skitzo,

You realize that your two posts are less than 8 hours apart, and that this is a global forum where very few people would actually be in London?

I look at the time stamp on the two posts and I see seven days
between posts. December 19 to December 26.

Back