• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Camera and Sound Equipment

Seriously...You just said you wanted top end gear on no budget. I don't even know how to answer that. 0 budget gets you zero gear. If this were the Oregon Trail you could barter with animal pelts.

Well, if you don't need it immediately, you can always get scholarships, attend an engineering schoolll.. then build your own. But I'm assuming you have a low budget.
It all depends on exactly how much you're willing to spend. I can sit here and tell you all day what to get... what's the best gear to get... but truly, don't know how much you're willing to actually get.

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Zero budget = zero gear

Top-of-the-line = top dollar

Put together a budget and allocate it accordingly - production visuals, production sound, post visuals, post sound.

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Zero budget = zero gear

Top-of-the-line = top dollar

Put together a budget and allocate it accordingly - production visuals, production sound, post visuals, post sound.

This. If you have an idea of what you can spend then people will be more than happy to help you choose realistic options, but how on earth do you expect to get everything for nothing?

Hello

I am looking for advice on camera and sound equipment, no budget, looking for really top end gear.

Many Thanks
So I looked around a little today - poked around my usual
sources for camera equipment and checked some of my
usual places for sound equipment. I didn't find any really
top end gear you could get for no budget.

Sorry.

Unless Sam K is right. Is this just a typo? Did you mean
no budget limit? And do you really mean that? Are you
looking for advice on £120,000 to £150,000 cameras?

Back