• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch You don't come back. FROM UNDER *Graphic Content**

Thank god you have a conjoined twin, Jeff, because you have so many wonderful projects going that you'll need the extra pair of hands.

Veeeeery mysteeeeeerious.
smiley_ghost.gif

That was freaking creepy! I didnt know whether something will pop out, or what!
Nice statistics as well. I didnt feel like they were too long, or to shot. great timing.

Awesome. Good to hear that the "creep" factor is high. That was really the whole idea behind doing this. I walked by this drain pipe down the street from our place and it was calling out my name, drawing me in. There's something in that dark hole! I don't know what.

This piece isn't about what it is now, but what it can become later. Just an idea I was inspired to put together along with the musical help from the mighty Shawn P. Russell.

It's more X-Files than straight up horror. The first two statistics are accurate, the second two were written for the piece. I also approached it as an exercise in copywriting. How to make something from that single image. Then I felt it needed a second image, something telling but nebulous, to plant the seed that we're looking at something weird in the tunnel, something that is changing... morphing...

Domain name cost me $2.12. That was the budget.

If it had you wondering what's going to come out from under then it worked. :)

Last edited:
I watched the first 10 seconds of your teaser. My apologies but it looks too scary for me :scared:

Make the next one a comedy so I can watch it, please!

Awwwwwww....

but thanks for trying :lol:

Dready, is it the idea that there is something in the tunnel that creeps you out? Just curious.

Last edited:
oh I could just tell right away it was a scary movie, the shots the coloring, etc. I can spot 'em a mile away since even seeing a preview in a theater might translate into a sleepless night for me.

I'm such a scaredy-cat. :blush:

I hear you. I have a close friend who is of the same ilk. She has to leave the room when creepy things come on TV. ...giggles...

Next film will be about fluffy kittens and rainbow cupcakes :)

The creep-factor is working.

The animated letters (the slow-moving ones) actually kinda pulled me out of the creepiness, but the rest of this is working perfectly!

Nice.

Look for some details on this project to surface soon... :abduct::devil:

A cosmic tale of demonic abduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7oQET6PwQ

Last edited:
Back