Audio Rollovers - please test? Thanks!

If you have the chance, please test this web page and let me know if the rollover audio clips play for you. Just some sound bites from ONE SHOT DEAL.

http://www.flickerpictures.com/oneshotdeal_soundboard.htm

I know that a few of the links at the bottom are wonky and are repeats. Will be working out the kinks over the next few days.

Should the rollovers NOT work for you, kindly post here as to which platform you are on (Mac or PC) and which browser you are using. Thanks a bunch!

Jeff

* they played fine on my Windows XP PC and my MacBook Pro

Last edited:
They work for me, but if there is a way to make it so that playback is mutually exclusive, if you know what I mean, would be better. (I don't know how tech-savvy you are, it might be a lot harder than simply doing the rollover.)

I think I know what you mean (while one is playing others can't?) but I barely was able to 1) find the html code online and 2) modify it for my needs so... I don't think I can! But thanks for checking :)

No worries. I'm in the same boat technically speaking. I have a couple web sites but anything beyond html takes me loads of time to figure out how to make work even just within it's specified function. Let alone manipulating it for real ;)

Good luck with the project :)

Audio niggling...

Some of them have distortion/digital clipping.

They sound a little odd, like a closet reverb was used.

They're all panned to the right.

Thanks folks.

Dreadylocks - I'm no techie, but I do my best and often my best is mediocre (at best!) Thanks.

IndieBudget - Thanks for the info. Is that freedom rock? ; )

Alcove -- Yes. Audio is way lo-fi, recorded via camera mic inside a car, levels were hot. This is not from an actual shoot, just a read-through to get the word out on the project. Stay tuned for more. The .wav files are tinny, I know. Maybe I'll export at a higher mhrz??

Thanks y'all for checking it out!
Happy T-day to all, and to all a good niiiiiiiight!

Bradley, thanks for posting. Darn. Same issue Steve Gelder is having. It plays fine on my MacBook Pro (10.6.5) with Safari. Not sure how to fix the Firefox glitch...

Rats. OK. Thanks for the info, Clapper. Until I can make it Flash based, it's all I can do for now. What happens if you right-click on the link? Does it give you an option to play it?

Nope, just to open it in new windows... sorry...

This problem may be unique to me though, I would ask someone else to test it in Chrome...

Back