How much could I get for my gear?

Well, I haven't been able to use my gear in the past few months so I'm thinking of selling it, but what to you think I could get for it? Heres what I got.

Would $5000 plus Shipping be to much?

1 - AG-HPX170 with only 54 hours of use and in perfect condition.
1 - 16GB E-Series P2 Card
1 - 32GB E-Series P2 Card
1 - Anton Bauer Camera Bag
1 - Anton Bauer ELIPZ 10K Battery Pack
1 - Audio-Technica Shotgun Mic (AT875R)
1 - Bescor Black Tripod (Nothing Fancy)
1 - Normal Battery for the camera.
And everything else that came with it like all the chargers, cords, and manuals. Its also under warranty.

I'll be uploading a pic then.
But what do you guys think this is worth?
Any suggestions help!

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Last edited:
I give you five dollah!

I think your best bet is to just follow ebay. Watch what's happening with comparable products. And then, be creative in how you sell it. Don't be a lying liar, but don't be afraid to be a salesman, really emphasize the positives, make it sound like the best deal ever. Good luck.

I give you five dollah!

I think your best bet is to just follow ebay. Watch what's happening with comparable products. And then, be creative in how you sell it. Don't be a lying liar, but don't be afraid to be a salesman, really emphasize the positives, make it sound like the best deal ever. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion! =)

Did you look to see what they are selling for on Ebay? If you click "completed" listings on the left of the screen, it will show you all the previous listings and how much they did or did not sell for. At least you can see what the highest your camera sold for, "used", and then add to your asking price, considering the rest of your items.

Did you look to see what they are selling for on Ebay? If you click "completed" listings on the left of the screen, it will show you all the previous listings and how much they did or did not sell for. At least you can see what the highest your camera sold for, "used", and then add to your asking price, considering the rest of your items.

Thanks for the help!

And they are being sold for about $3500 for just the camera with a P2card and Batteries. And most cameras had over 100hours. So maybe My asking price is a bit high, but what about $4700?

Back