• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Dorito Crash the Superbowl entry

That was wild and insane and I loved it! I really dig your style.

@Zen, There are 5 finalists from the Doritos side and 5 from the Pepsi side, picked by judges from the entries. They announce the finalists on Jan. 3rd. And that's when voting begins for the top 3 out of each of those 5 to be broadcast at the Superbowl. If the admeter ratings get you a 1st 2nd or 3rd place rating, you get seriously big $$ :D

Why, much thanks, you guys. :)

Really good :), Was it all drawn and what software do you use to animate ?
Hey Marcus! Welcome to Indietalk! It is all hand drawn/animated (one composite cel for each image, so no layering) scanned, then imported into an editing program. Thank you for asking.

I am proud to be part of the Indietalk contingency. You guys did some awesome work. :)

I believe Doritos/Pepsi will be announcing this season's comp fairly soon. I wanted to bump my thread because I think I may just continue with my Killer Doritos bag concept. I realize *it's* a bit dark for this franchise but I had a little seed of a thought for my entry this year.....:devil:

So, I've always had this Rutger Hauer-Hitcher vibe with my murderous bag, so I thought a little scenario with semi's quartering some snacks, along with my Doritos' bag home littered with skinned -snack wrapper lampshades and ottomans might be apropos. Whatta ya think?

I believe Doritos/Pepsi will be announcing this season's comp fairly soon. I wanted to bump my thread because I think I may just continue with my Killer Doritos bag concept. I realize *it's* a bit dark for this franchise but I had a little seed of a thought for my entry this year.....:devil:

So, I've always had this Rutger Hauer-Hitcher vibe with my murderous bag, so I thought a little scenario with semi's quartering some snacks, along with my Doritos' bag home littered with skinned -snack wrapper lampshades and ottomans might be apropos. Whatta ya think?

I think your seeds of thought are eeeeevil. But great.

This will be good'un as always.

Bird, just a thought... one friend to another... but it seems all that isolation out in the middle of mid-west has finally taken hold of your psyche. Maybe time for a vacation? A little getaway? Some R&R might do wonders.

:P

I think your seeds of thought are eeeeevil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6X9KcrXHwg

@Jeff
It's all this humidity...and my socks are wet.:yes:

ps: Looks like they just launched and lookie here, I was the first to post in the forum. ::D

doritos.jpg

Back