• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Married People (2010) - A Short Film

Hello people, please take a peek at my short film.

http://vimeo.com/16463718

websiteposter.png

-Chris

I love the ninja-attack on the credit cards! Overrall, nice work. It was a tad confusing, just in the beginning. Took me a minute or two to figure out what was going on. But it's cool.

lol nah, they know how they get on each others nerves all too well. We all have a laugh about it because at the end of the day regardless of what happens we're all here for each other.

I felt like I was getting subliminal messages at the beginning lol.

Also, the slurping noise...REALLY portrayed the "I'm going to kill you if you don't stop" effect (which I imagine is what you were going for). I was getting angry for him.

The cartoon part with the credit cards was awesome by the way. Oh, and I'm diggin' the poster artwork too man.
Overall, I enjoyed it. nice job!

I don't give a lot of praise around here, but this is very trippy and imaginative and unlike other films. Even with a completely unorthodox structure and post-modern disjointed style, it manages to keep your attention right up through the end.

I only wish there wasn't so much channel clipping, exposures pushed too far, etc. But, it looks like mostly filmed with no budget.

Keep filming.

Back