Time Traveler Blues

By now, I suppose everyone's seen the supposed "time traveler" accidentally caught in an old Charlie Chaplin film who's talking on her iPhone.

If you haven't, here's an extended clip (slowed down and blown up).

YOU decide!

-C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIrpEMbQ2M

They must've travelled from farther in the future than right now, because appearantly he/she is using a phone that requires no cellular towers or satellites, or any kind of network whatsoever.

Ha! And she'd worked so hard on getting the period costume right just to have her plan scuppered by her pesky IPhone... typical...

That's obviously Sam Beckett starting another wacky adeventure on Quantum Leap. :)

But seriously.....this person is part of a scout alien invasion force that was destroyed. "Never heard of it", you say??? Remember Worl War II??? Yea, that's right. ALIENS!!!!! :)

That's obviously Sam Beckett starting another wacky adeventure on Quantum Leap. :)

But seriously.....this person is part of a scout alien invasion force that was destroyed. "Never heard of it", you say??? Remember Worl War II??? Yea, that's right. ALIENS!!!!! :)

"Dubya Duyba Three!!! The invisible one!"

I saw this almost a week ago, and i'm still not sure. There are so many things people were not able to comprehend for so long, and things we still can't. Who's to say time travel isn't one of those things?

Because it's impossible. Like God existing.

a character in a book? like the Wizard of Oz? Hell, we know there's no such thing as a real tin man.

And the devil doesn't exist either? another character in a book? When you die, you're buried and that's it?

Actually, I'll go along with that part. I think afterlife is BS.

Religion is the good in people (but they sure do like their money)

And the devil is the bad in people (but they like their money too)

So basically, we're screwed!

Back