View Full Version : The Chase - A Short Film

blacksnowproductions
10-30-2010, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgfNrt84gM

Make sure to leave some feedback! If you enjoy this, check out our channel: http://www.youtube.com/blacksnow715

Thanks for Watching!

Murdock
10-30-2010, 09:49 PM
The guy in the MSU hoody touches his face too much at the beginning. The "time-out" is totally unbelievable by the ending of the video. If the MSU guy thought he was really being chased he would not call time-out. If he does call time out, it should be a funny ending. But it isn't so.....BS. I thought it was good up to that point....accept for the "metalic resonant"sound effect at the beginning. Over all it was good.

NickClapper
10-30-2010, 10:15 PM
I actually thought the 'time out' bit was funny (although the audio wasn't too great) but I agree with Murdock that the final change of tone was a little abrupt/unexplained/pointless.

All in all though it was pretty well done and I though the blood splat effect was pretty cool. Good bullet sound too, not at all wimpy :D

Murdock
10-31-2010, 12:31 AM
I just saw your avatar BTW. Funny:) Do you smoke a pipe for real??

blacksnowproductions
10-31-2010, 12:41 AM
Haha no, just every once in a while. BTW, thanks for all the feedback.

Murdock
10-31-2010, 12:46 AM
Haha no, just every once in a while. BTW, thanks for all the feedback.

No problem. I enjoyed it.

Cracker Funk
10-31-2010, 01:07 AM
Awesome. I like the time-out. And I love the ending. Good stuff.

sikandtwisted films
10-31-2010, 01:37 AM
I thought it was unique , I liked it , I am going to go and check out some more of your work on youtube

CamVader
10-31-2010, 09:16 AM
Great ending! I would have played the chase sequence as a tension builder. First shooting just the feet, then legs, then from only fom the the back - finally seeing the charactor's face when he falls down near the end. But, there are a million ways to go on something like this.

blacksnowproductions
11-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Great ending! I would have played the chase sequence as a tension builder. First shooting just the feet, then legs, then from only fom the the back - finally seeing the charactor's face when he falls down near the end. But, there are a million ways to go on something like this.

Glad you enjoyed it! This was one of those "make a movie in a day" kind of things, but for all the work we put into it, it really turned out pretty well. Thanks for the comments guys :).

IndieBudget
11-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Pee in yer pants funny ...great job. love the dark ending. never saw it coming

dehorse
11-25-2010, 01:33 PM
great job!!