• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Action in a Minute

I liked the mussel flares but you can clearly tell when it turns to night, I would've considered packing it up for the day and coming back tomorrow:)

I hope I don't come off like a jerk, but I have to offer some constructive criticism.

So, when they're running around with guns, everything is fine, because you don't have any shots that need to cut together.

But when they get into the fisticuffs, it doesn't cut together at all, not even slightly. None of the shots match each other. It's just a whole bunch of glaring unintentional jump-cuts.

My advice is that you spend more time rehearsing the fight scenes. Get your actors to be able to repeat the same motions, over and over again. Then, film them doing the same thing over and over again, from different angles, and different camera perspectives, some close, some wide, etc.

I hope I don't come off like a jerk, but I have to offer some constructive criticism.

So, when they're running around with guns, everything is fine, because you don't have any shots that need to cut together.

But when they get into the fisticuffs, it doesn't cut together at all, not even slightly. None of the shots match each other. It's just a whole bunch of glaring unintentional jump-cuts.

My advice is that you spend more time rehearsing the fight scenes. Get your actors to be able to repeat the same motions, over and over again. Then, film them doing the same thing over and over again, from different angles, and different camera perspectives, some close, some wide, etc.

Thanks for the criticism. I do agree. This is an older clip and we didn't put as much work into as we should've

Back