• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Star Wars fan film

Hey guys, I stumbled upon some old work of mine from about a year ago and thought I'd share it with everyone. This video started as a project for school in my engineering design class where we had to create a short clip of animations we did in 3Ds Max. Myself and my two other friends were in a group and decided to take it a step farther and make a fan film for Star Wars on the side. The scenes in the video are all the CGI sequences for the fan film that unfortunately never came to be. So without further adieu, here is the link to what we worked on for four months: http://vimeo.com/5297945

thanks! And yeah, i wish we had the time to do the film and better quality animations, however we only had access to computers during school days for an hour so every second we got we had to sort of rush to complete the scenes and render lol.

Back