• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Great Big Fight - Sketch Film

I have about 10 characters. Actually I lost count... :)
I think Public Access is a great venue to display one's work.

In Soviet Russia pool plays you. I turned it off after 1:45. No way I could sit through a half hour of that.

For me watching it with the outlet of TV in mind made the length much more understandable and easier to accept (plus there was a story in this one), but I can see how shorter pieces with the same pace of story might also be good for TV or internet. It’s pretty crazy and fun for low budget though.

A Who Dun It murder mystery style one with a lot of characters might be interesting.

-Thanks-

I think that watching films on the internet looses a bit of the effect. I can't imagine even watching my favorite sitcoms on the internet for the first time. It's so much enjoyable on TV. The Young Ones for instance was a cool show.

I watch some stuff on Netflix, but it's a different viewing experience for sure. (I get antsy)

I revisited the Young Ones like last year for the 1st time since the 80’s, it was still fun.

Are you into Saul of the Molemen?
Seems like maybe that somewhat minimal production style might appeal to you.

-Thanks-

I will look out for that film.
There was also a surreal movie called shanks. It was from the 70's, very minimal as well.

Back