• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Power Bill

I posted this in another thread, but it's a thread that (thankfully) many people are staying away from. This is my best example of a movie I'm not extremely proud of.

WARNING:

This video contains a plot and gimmick that is way more boring than I thought would be, atrocious audio, copywrite infringement, and gratuitous fat-guy butt.

However, my friends and I had fun making it, and I learned from my mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPofo7Xtrdw

Best line of the film...."You know what might improve your game?? If you grow some balls and a penus." HAHA!! I enjoyed it.

Thanks, everybody. It wasn't all bad, some good things came out of it, but we (I) obviously made a lot of mistakes. I thought that since it was basically a skit, we didn't need a script -- I had the entire story in my head. Wow, that was stupid thinking.

I think even with a script, the entire video-game gimmick just was too much. The intent, obviously, was to make a classic, cliched underdog sports movie, except the "sport" is a video game. I thought I could make the video game action exciting by "animating" it, myself. That's not normal game-footage; I had to act it all out, then pause the game and go in to the replay menu, and choose the camera angle I wanted, before recording the replay. F-ing took forever, and the end result is that it just pulls us out of the drama (what scant amounts there were). Ah, well, we live and learn.

Back