• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch We're new to the whole short video scene..

What's up everybody? I've read a few posts on here, and people seem to be really supportive and full of suggestions to help, which is awesome. A handful of buddies and I decided to start making video shorts and possibly movie trailers to pass the time and put life to our creative randomness.

We have a couple videos up, and our new ideas that we've come up with are getting better and better. So, we're just trying to spread the word as much as possible. If you could check out our youtube channel below, that'd be great!

And you guys know the routine, we'd love any feedback. And if you like our videos, please subscribe. And if you LOVE our videos, spreading the word would mean the world to us. Thanks in advance!

JEBEDIAH PRODUCTIONS
:

www.youtube.com/user/jebediahproduction

-Mark

I thought it was funny.:) You need a tripod. The vid, IMO, should have ended with him

saying,"We're so fucked", while laughing. The TV volume at the beginning is way too loud. over all

good stuff. I'm sure there are others that can give you better technical details.

Back