• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Reel from Middle East

Here is a short reel of footage I shot in Jordan this summer. The clips come from two of the three UNRWA run Palestinian refugee camps we filmed in over the course of three months.

http://vimeo.com/15728487

Enjoy. Critique. Ask questions.

I am hoping to have a couple more short video reels that paint a visual picture of the people and places we saw, and am putting together an actual trailer for the documentary I am working on from the summer as well.

I love it. I want to see your documentary right now! That shot at the end of the graffiti is perfect. I love how it's this horrible situation, but you've isolated the happiness and the optimism there.

I wish all the people in the 'developed' world could switch places for a few days with all those in developing, war torn, poverty stricken nations. We probably wouldn't complain so much about how terrible our governments are.

Great work :)

Back