My GF vs Squirrel

Ahh, my old stomping-grounds. My earliest memories in life are on that campus, when my mom was working on her master's degree. As a student, I only spent my freshman year there (graduated from CWU), but I really enjoyed it. It's been a long time; I'm trying to orient myself, geographically, to where we are, in this video. Is that the HUB, up ahead? Either that, or we're right next to the music building? I can't tell.

Ahh, thanks. I used to ride my bike past Denny, on my way to Music, every day. I need to make a visit.

You ever eat at Alladin's Gyrocery? It's on The Ave, just south of 40th, if I remember correctly? By far my favorite gyro on the face of the Earth. I've sent many a friends visiting Seattle there, and nobody's ever left short of amazed. Their rice is a must-have.

Blame ROC for the loss of the "Avatar" avatar. Lol. He peer-pressured me into putting up a stupid pic of me with glasses on. That didn't last long. Jake Sully will probably come back, but for now, I like this chimp. They are my second-favorite animal, next to humans.

For that I ll have to live among our furry fellow creatures to study their habbits. I shall become a squirrel.

On the other hand I think half naked russian guy, running around half naked, eating tree nuts, and climbing tree wouldn't go that well with local law enforcement authorities, even if I claim this in the name of art making.

Ah that answers my question then!

Washington State is next to Gonzaga. University of Washington is near Seattle?

Was napping. WSU is close to Gonzaga. UW is IN Seattle.

BTW -- a kitten? LOL.

dlevanchuk -- My memory has returned; it's definitely on The Ave, just south of 40th. If you'd been there, you'd remember. Best gyro of your life. Not exaggerating.

I had a Gyro at Cour D'Alene when I went :)

Sorry. Please don't let that backwards-ass city represent the Great NW. White-supremacist-central.

dlevanchuk -- I don't know how long you've been in Seattle, so I don't know how much of this is old news to you, but just in case, in addition to Alladin's, some other places I recommend:

I assume you've eaten at Dick's?
Have you thrown french-fries at the seagulls, off the pier, while eating at Ivar's?
Done Frankfurter?
Have you been to the Sound Garden (not the band, the place)?
Have you seen The Troll?

I liked how in Washington there was nothing but nice American waitresses.

If you've ever been to Los Angeles, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm not trying to be mean, just stating a fact!

Cfunk : I lived here about 12 years. Good suggestion list for a visitor though :) I like that you pointed out free stuff! Usually people suggest space needle, underground seattle tour, ride the duck..

Another touristy thing that I absolutely can not understand, is pike place market throwing fish deal..... what's all the hype about??? People are going nuts over it!

Back