• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FOR SALE: Field of Broken Childhood [short psychological horror]

TITLE : Field of the Broken Childhood

LOGLINE : To bring him to justice, a Father leads his son's Murderer to the Field of the Broken Childhood that is rumored to be haunted by revengeful spirits of molested children.

ABOUT THE SCREENPLAY: The screenplay is 14 pages long, and its story is based on atmosphere rather than special effects or blood and gore. There are 2 actors (male) in the leading role, and few minor actors.
There are four locations in the screenplay: Kitchen, basement, forest and field.

ABOUT ME: My name is Toni Juričić and I'm horror writer. Before two years I decided to start (or change my career) as a screenwriter. I took one year to educate myself about writing the screenplays, read books about writing, I followed forums to expand my knowledge and of course, I wrote screenplays.

If you are interested in reading or buying this screenplay, send me an email.
My email address is: toni.juricic@gmail.com

Last edited:
how much? how does selling screenplays work. If someone was to buy this and it blow up and be the next "avatar", would you get royalties?

If someone wants to buy the script, we will talk about the price in private. However, the screenplay isn't expensive. Is a short script, so it would be stupid to put high price.

You may want to try "Inktip", as a method of sale. Although it's perfectly fine to advertise your work here at Indietalk, "Inktip" is specifically created for your purpose, and i would imagine there you would have a greater chance towards selling your script.

how much? how does selling screenplays work. If someone was to buy this and it blow up and be the next "avatar", would you get royalties?

i wouldnt worry about it. i dont see a 14 page amateur short script being the next 'avatar'. I don't think he wants it to be.

I like the logline. You seem to have a good story here. I suggest you develop it into a feature film and change the title for something like the name of the haunting building.

I`m not a producer. Just a screenwriter like you.

Regards,

Back