Bad Habits

So, I've passed on a bad habit to my first born. Chewing ice. She is only 19 months and loves to chew ice. Whatever shall we do?? Anyone else have bad habits. Mine is drunk posting..........

You have to learn not to do your bad habits in front of your kids. Just doing it in front of them is a green light for them to follow in your footsteps.

Remember the song TEACH YOUR CHILDREN by CSN?

You have to learn not to do your bad habits in front of your kids. Just doing it in front of them is a green light for them to follow in your footsteps.

Remember the song TEACH YOUR CHILDREN by CSN?

So much for S&M eh? :) and no I dont remember that song...but I do teach her. She can already read nearly 100 words. And yes I mean read not recognise

I don't know if there is a character limit on indietalk posts, but I'm pretty sure if there isn't one would be introduced if I listed all my bad habits. :P

smoking was my bad habit. Iv been clean for 9 months now and still think about smoking everyday. Oh and facebook to. I quit that about 4 months ago.

Lol, I'll have to list an abridged version then :P
I eat when I'm bored and/or depressed (which combined probably equals about 80-90% of my time) lol.

Roc, you know you can have your privacy settings so you don't come up in searches and stuff right? And put in a different name & have everything set to friends only. Ask cf what my name was when he and I first facebook friended each other :P
Also, I don't care what google chrome says, friended is a word. What would it know anyway? It thinks Google isn't a word either!

Ask cf what my name was when he and I first facebook friended each other :P

zoe_saldana_3.jpg

Excuse me, who is that? This is the woman I was referring to:

2rgcrxe.jpg

Although granted I would rather do Zoe Saldana than Nichelle Nichols... but look at those boobs!
Aha! That's another bad habit of mine, being a feminist except when I'm being a cad.

smoking was my bad habit. Iv been clean for 9 months now and still think about smoking everyday.

I smoked 2 to 3 packs of cigs a day, for 24 years. I quit cold-turkey in July 2009.

It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. The first few weeks were horrific, but eased off to just plain awful after a few months. It wasn't until after about 10 months that I stopped actually thinking about cigs on a daily basis. (It was also about that time that I genuinely began to feel I could breathe properly again).

It's a rough gig, quitting smoking. But since you've made it through the first few days of nicotine withdrawal (the absolute worst part!), you know it's an experience that you don't want to go through again.

Stick to your guns. :cool:

I smoked 2 to 3 packs of cigs a day, for 24 years. I quit cold-turkey in July 2009.

It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. The first few weeks were horrific, but eased off to just plain awful after a few months. It wasn't until after about 10 months that I stopped actually thinking about cigs on a daily basis. (It was also about that time that I genuinely began to feel I could breathe properly again).

It's a rough gig, quitting smoking. But since you've made it through the first few days of nicotine withdrawal (the absolute worst part!), you know it's an experience that you don't want to go through again.

Stick to your guns. :cool:

I quit back in march and its still hard to so no. Smoking was something i enjoyed and the worst thing is all the people in my shop smoke. The good thing is my run time has improved by a whole minute.

Oh my goodness! I admire people who go from smoking a lot to being completely smoke free. Actually I admire anyone who's recovered from any kind of addiction. It's hard.
Good for you Steve and good for you Goober! <3
Cf, mmm. I quite agree ;)

I'm now 12 days smoke free and I'm going completely out of my coconut!!!!

The biggest problem is stopping cigarettes is supposed to make you feel better and I feel worse... Maybe it's just withdrawal?

So, what do I do for fun now? No booze, no butts, no bones, no blow, no broads...

Back