• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Pirates the Musical - Comedy

Hey guys, here's a unique musical comedy. Never did a musical or really that much music but the songs and everything were original. Thought it would be a fun attempt at something very different! Hope you all enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2ecPD2paU
(approx 9 min)

CRAZY ABOUT YOU - Short film will be out in 2 days! Look out for it!
- FC

I like the concept. However, I felt it lacked direction or maybe impetous is a better word. For a first

attempt the music wasn't bad, but did lag. For instance @ :47, that transition from the

opening "pirates are we" theme to the "searching for a wench" theme, I felt there needed to be a

change in tempo, faster, building to a crescendo to be released at the meeting of the pirate king.

And there we begin to build again. Point being, in a musical, the music is everything. It has to be

dynamic both in tempo, rhythm, and dynamics. It will sell the story. Nice first attempt at a musical.

They aren't easy.

:lol::lol:

Pay no attention to these macho men and their fear of the musicals!

I love that! Really fun and funny. Your actors had some really great timing in there.

I really laughed at Special K and 'Plenty more fish on the land... well maybe dead fish, but..'

Thumbs up!

Yea I forgot to mention. There was some good comedic timing in there, and with the music going along with it, could have caught on fire. :) Apple Jack

Back