• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Legend Of Faust

It’s pretty cool, I like the style and feel of the animation work and the world it’s in.

I think you can keep at it and ultimately cut together a smoother and more exciting or hard hitting trailer. Not that it’s terrible, but the animation is cool and the story is cool, so I would think you might want the trailer to elicit an “Oh man this looks badass!” reaction, and to me it’s just not quite there yet, but it’s not light years away either.

Some sound mix tweaks, and the timing of the title cards (Text), and maybe if you can shorten the dialogue explain in that 1st 30 seconds just a little (Yet communicate the same thing) that would be good, and if you have more dialogue driven scenes (Like 1 character single lines, and maybe a few quick two character dialogue exchanges) you can pull bits from (that convey key elements) then those would be good to use after the title cards, and a few close ups maybe.

It looks like it’s a solid round of little stuff that will put it over the top for you, this just feels (To me) like a
1st draft of a badass trailer so far, but I can see you nailing it, and no matter what it’s still pretty cool now.

-Thanks-

Looks pretty bad ass. The animation reminds me of those cartoons that used to be on that were based on urban legends. They started with someone saying 'this is a true story. it happened to a friend of a friend of mine'.
That hasn't really got anything to do with your trailer though, just a random comment.
I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said though lol

I also like the style and premise.

I think you need to show more of what/who this character is fighting for. Are there any good characters that need to be rescued?

Back