I need some style

Ok, I hate my clothes, my hair and I need a look.. (40+ pasty white fat computer programmer aint cuttin it with the hottie wife anymore)

Baring cancerous weight loss, what update looks should I go for? I want stuff that patinates well..

Thanks

In case you aren't having a laugh...

Tailored 3-piece suits are always fashionable (I had to google patinates, lol. I like that).

What is your current wardrobe like?

Tailored trousers, carrot fit perhaps. Smart shirt, i think you could rock some boots too, but you can certianly go with a rounded-toe, leather for sure.

I worked in retail, sue me!

Tanning salon for a light tan.

Striped 3 button suit worn casually without a tie.

Make sure the shoes are up to par with the suit.

Treadmill?

Nice jeans with a fitted long-sleeve solid color t-shirt top two buttons unbuttoned two cuff-lengths rolled up, puma running shoes or nice half-shin-high boots.

Or a long-sleeve shirt (plaid, solid color, whatever) under a nicely fitted sweater.

Hair.. I like slightly longer and combed forward and to the side a bit - <--- see avatar for goofy picture.

Last edited:
To hell with a look!! Do what makes you comfortable. As for the hotty wife, she gets 100% of your check now, just ask her if she wants to cut it to 25%. :) MHO

Or for your colors (you have dark hair)

You'd look good in dark stone-wash jeans, black duckbill or semi-pointed leather boots (halfway up your shin, I hate tall boots) a tight-fitting black undershirt and a dark brown or black leather italian-style collar motorcycle jacket.

Take your wife for a night on the town in that get-up, and then send me some Tillamook ice-cream in the mail as a thanks.

To hell with a look!! Do what makes you comfortable. As for the hotty wife, she gets 100% of your check now, just ask her if she wants to cut it to 25%. :) MHO

Ha, its more of me using it as an excuse to go shopping... My wife is amazing.. never critical (at least in that area) , and has completely remade her self over the past year.

You only get one key to the city, Paper!

OMG, I got all confused with the new avatar, ROC. It didn't register right away, I'm so used to the microphone monster.

I happen to like that look as well, nice pants or jeans and the button down shirt with rolled up sleeves. EXPRESS has a lot of stuff like that.

But for a guy of wheat's... stature, what's most important for clothes to look good is that they fit properly. I bet if wheat just takes his current wardrobe to a tailor, he'll increase his style by at least 50%.

Treadmill?
This.
Tanning salon for a light tan.
Not this.

Back