• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Writers Block (2010)

Hey Mark, (great name by the way ;)

I found it throughly enjoyable! and have even posted it on my personal facebook account.
where are you based in the UK?

That was very charming. It made me laugh a few times as well :)

Very nicely shot, but I would have preferred if it were a bit shorter, it seems to go on for a little too long, just my opinion. And there were a few shots that were overexposed. I dig that comedy should probably be a brighter coloring, but some of that stuff was overblown.

Way to go!

Hey Mark, (great name by the way ;)

I found it throughly enjoyable! and have even posted it on my personal facebook account.
where are you based in the UK?

Cheers, Abso!

I'm currently based in Hampshire, but am close enough to London to pull some favours from actors and such from there. How about yourself?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

This short was something of a technical test run for us, using an HD stills camera for video for the first time - but it gave us an excuse to put a little something together and spend all of one Saturday in the pub, so I was very happy.

Our first short 'Meat...' was all shot on video, but we're making a web series now using the techniques you've seen in WB, so hoping the production value will look much improved!

Back