• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Meat... (2009)

HAHA. Very nice! I enjoyed it very much. Pitty no one else has commented on it. Might be cause it takes forever to load.

Bloody brilliant! (pun intended)

You nailed the sadistic british humour, felt very much like Pegg's early stuff (Spaced, Sean Of The Dead etc)

The cook had so much in common with Manny (Bill Bailey) from Black Books.

Seriously loved it!

Thanks guys!

Meat was made with zero budget and shot in a day and a half over one weekend.

The series we have started shooting already should look a lot better as it's being done on HD. Hopefully the material will continue to work too!

I was at that 2DL screening and voted for you! Thought you should have won everything to be honest although i have to say the film that won probably was 2nd best in my opinion. My film just missed the shortlist sadly. It was pretty awful though. Didn't make the deadline this year either sadly as had some other stuff on. You entering this year?

Hey Corpustle, thanks for voting for us at 2DL! Nice to hear you enjoyed the film, although I have to say the film that one Best Film did look cracking in HD and a lot more cinematic than ours did! We were still really, really happy with the reception it got though!

We didn't enter anything this year as we have been working on the Meat series along with a few other bits and bobs, but there's always next year!

"It's not what it looks like" hahAAhahaa! Nice acting, cinematography, script, effects- and in two days! I really like this one. Coulda used more violence :)

damn good short.. when they where eating I fast forward... so probably I was bored sorry.. but the end made it great.. especially with postman Pat again.

the guy that played simon is one of the better acting people I have saw in indie nonbudget shorts..

grt, mike d.

Hey everyone,

We just completed another weekend of filming for the upcoming short series. More than halfway through now, can't wait to get it finished. Will post some pictures soon.

Trying to get as much interest drummed up in this as possible! If you liked it at all or know someone who might, we would all really appreciate it if you could pass on the Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/meatitsnotfish and/or the Youtube link to the original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOXfhbFdLc

Thanks!

damn good short.. when they where eating I fast forward... so probably I was bored sorry.. but the end made it great.. especially with postman Pat again.

the guy that played simon is one of the better acting people I have saw in indie nonbudget shorts..

grt, mike d.

Thanks for watching and commenting Mike.

Nick (aka Simon) was very happy to hear your comments about him! :P

The main cast of the new series.

MEAT_Alex_Flahive174.jpg

Loved it. Well done.

The only downside I would say was there were a few too many camera cuts in the beginning, was a bit distracting.

Looking forward to the series and will be passing this video along. Cheers

Back