• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for funding for "Our Vote Counts?"

A lot of Indietalk members (myself included) shy away from clicking on links blindly. You might have better luck if you describe whatever it is you are looking to get funded and make an impassioned, detailed plea. You may then suggest clicking the link for further information.

thanks here is the info

I am in production of a feature length film on the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. That is not a spelling error, marijuana in the Act is spell with an h. Nobody knows why that I have talked to yet. The funding will help me get more equipment that I need. Light Kit, Boom mike, P2 cards. It will also help me with my travels around the state of Michigan for production. I have just scratched the surface on this issue and have been funding this myself. Now I am out of funds. I also am in a small town that is grappling with the idea of how to Zone this business of caregiver. They will have more Town Hall meetings on this and I will document this town of Marshall. Right now they are looking at it as a home based business. There wasn't anything in the law that stated how to disperse the medicine. Many patients and caregivers are getting wrongfully raided. I just want to educate people on what is going on here. We haven't learned from the past states and the stigma of Pot as a drug.

Back