Useful Links To Props

Yes, some prices are. But, the stuff is very professioal. Also, some things are affordable in smaller quantities like the granades. I like the military granade / explosive box for $25. That would make a good prop in a military battle scene. I think 3 of those granades are available for $12. The laser pistols are somewhat affordable.

If they have gunshows in your area, I would recomend attending, you can get military gear cheap you can also get airsoft and counter fit guns cheap, and on a positive note they also have jewelry there ( it will occupy your oldlady's attention so they will not pay attention to what you are spending or complain that you do not spend enough time with them, ever hear kill two birds with one stone? )

These are Marine uniforms and Pulse rifles from the movie ALIENS and how to assemble your own from their expensive resin kits.

Not bad, but unless you're making an ALIENS fan film, it isn't much use to anyone. These uniforms and guns are trademarked and the copyrights are held by 20th Century Fox...

USE IN YOUR OWN FILM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Back