• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our short " Mary"

Our insperation was simple ,we were shooting nursery rhymes ,and we were running out of day light , it was Ideal becouse it was short and simple ,and we wanted to give Rebecca the spotlight . She is great to work with

Yeah, as a matter of fact we have ,I think we have one or two on the horizen ,possibly Hansel and Gretel ,maybe sleeping beauty

The dragon that Disney did for Sleeping Beauty was awsome. Pretty violent for a "kids" movie. Also, there are a lot of their stories that are not so main stream. You might check those out.

That's great, sikandtwisted.

Keep making more of these. You're getting better every time.

!!! Are those gloves down there? What did you use for the head?

No problem, Hey Murdock , witch of the grimms fairy tales would you recomend? My wife is a big fan of the fairy tales ,but she can't decide witch one I should write a script around

No problem, Hey Murdock , witch of the grimms fairy tales would you recomend? My wife is a big fan of the fairy tales ,but she can't decide witch one I should write a script around

Tell you what. Its been a minute. Give me a day to review, but in the meantime I have a recommendation. Anton Chekov's The Preacher's Wife Check it out while I'm reviewing Grimm. I think you'll like it.:yes: Its a short probably 10 minutes+- to do.

Back