• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Need a laugh ,check out this short

I liked it. The nutless guy could have been a little more "in pain" but in a funny way. And the bald guy could have been, hands on knees bent over him, "you just blew your nutz off dumb-*ss!! So much for that basketball team you and the wife were talking about makin!! BWAHAHAHA!" Someting like that :) Good concept.

Thanks, It was a last min idea, we shot it in like ten min . I was the idiot that shot his nuts off the bad thing is I stored the blood in the fridge ,so when it was applied I was frozen. It was hard to act in pain when you cant stop laughing. I am glad you enjoyed it. Keep it killer

Thanks , we'll do ,Wait untill you see what we are working on this weekend. We welcome all support comments ant tips. We learn from every film we shoot ,we value ALL hints and tips

Back