• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch How to Make a Baby - short film trailer

Hey, man.

Looks like it could be a fun movie! Thanks for sharing this trailer with us.

I'd be careful about that song-usage, though. Unless, of course, my assumption is wrong and you got permission.

EDIT: By the way, there are TONS of really talented musicians on myspace who would be willing to let you use their music, and you could get a quality live studio-recording, as opposed to that generic karaoke track that you used in the video. Yes, this cracker knows Barry White when I hear it. ;)

EDIT Pt 2: I suppose I should give you a comment on the actual video, though, cuz that's what this forum is about. I feel like you could cut this entire thing in half. Same trailer, quicker cuts, better music, 45-seconds long, more effective.

Last edited:
One issue you have is the voices seem to all be on the left hand side not centered. Found this hard to listen to in my headphones. But the video looks to be promising. It could be funny from what I have seen so far.

Last edited:
Back