• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Weird Movie

One might argue that a serious attempt at filmmaking involves a little more than intuition.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm a little confused by this clip, and your website. Is "Weird Movie" a short, and this is one clip from it?

I don't know if you want feedback or not but I liked the teaser. The lighting seemed pretty cool and so did the concept; very professional looking.

But the title "Weird Movie" struck me as one of those lame comedies like "Epic Movie" and "Superhero Movie." I wasn't expecting something so serious.

I don't know if you want feedback or not but I liked the teaser. The lighting seemed pretty cool and so did the concept; very professional looking.

But the title "Weird Movie" struck me as one of those lame comedies like "Epic Movie" and "Superhero Movie." I wasn't expecting something so serious.

Hey Superhero Movie was actually good.
Can't watch your flick for some odd reason.

Back