• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 2 short animations!

Animation isn't really my thing, but I thought the electric chair was funny as hell. The butterfly I didn't really get it.

Hey man, I took a look at "Lullaby of A Butterfly" and was impressed by your use of lighting and colour within some of the scenes. You did use varied shots, many closeups and longer shots to give a good variety to what you were creating. The sound choice was a pretty good one too, its style did summarise what appear to be depicting as a dreamlike, distorted state where nothing really appears to make sense. At least that's what I gathered from it.

"The Electric Chair" was pretty funny and indeed, a very short animation. I would have actually liked to have seen far more from this, there's a lot you can do by exploring the concept of boredom and having something like the chair suddenly turning the narrative and style on its head. But what you did with it was pretty cool and concise.

Good job man! I'd like to see more from you!

hello guys, sorry for the late reply!
thank you very much for your comments
they're very helpful because these are the very first videos I have made with animation and I am looking forward to correct and make things better on the next ones!

Murdock ,ussinners and BrendonClifton thank you very much for your time and interest!

RicGrayMovies thank you very much for your detailed comment I find it really helpful and also I am very happy that you showed this interest and share your thoughts!

and
for the video "Lullaby Of A BUtterfly"
was actually the story of a lonely person who tries to find hapinnes in this place with many rooms but he comes out of each one sadder every time.But in the end he finds hope by offering his help to an old lady.
Still, I tried show a more sureal and abstract way to show these feelings..!

P.S. Vasia is a girl name in Greek..! just because you called me man! :P

I liked your concepts , I have often thought about getting in to animation , How long did it take you to do " lullaby of a butterfly "? I am going to have to check out the rest of your youtube page now , you have my interest ,great work keep it killer

thank you! it took me about 1 month or so...! but the new project I am working on has taken much longer time .But this depends on how much time you are able to dedicate each day and how detailed is your work.If you do something in the future with animation I would be happy to see it. And generally send me whatever you create!

Back