Skateboarding and Cats

Okay, i dont know how close you guys are to losing it but coming across so many skateboarding and cat vids online as tests or shorts or whatever the he** they wanna call it is starting to drive me insane!

Ive been conditioned! All i need to do is see a thumbnail of a skateboard on a site like vimeo and i feel anger!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, im all better now. needed to vent and if it gets to u one day, now u all have a thread to come to :lol:

Oh, wait, somebody's already done it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6SdqiNmz4w

This, however, is the best cat video I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw

lol, thanks for the cat skateboarding! made me wanna hit somebody!

and yeah, the "ninja cat" at the end is def the best cat video ive ever seen as well!

I don't know about skateboarding cats, but the doorways in my home are testing my patience. Six times in the past week have i inadvertently bumped into them. Either I'm putting on beef, or my home is shrinking.

Oi!

That's our future collaboration out of the hypothetical window, Ernest. Myself, C-Funk and ROC will have a blast without you. Enjoy your PB&J cut in triangles in the lonely corner.

Well, the joke's on you because i enjoy lonely corners :grumpy:

But if i can be included in the collaboration again, i can bring you some scones ;)

Well, the joke's on you because i enjoy lonely corners :grumpy:

But if i can be included in the collaboration again, i can bring you some scones ;)

Oh, is that where it's going. Mocking my british culinary heritage...?

Okay, you're in if you bring crumpets, tea, a top hat, and obide by the secret password of "Cheerio old sport".

Oh, is that where it's going. Mocking my british culinary heritage...?

Okay, you're in if you bring crumpets, tea, a top hat, and obide by the secret password of "Cheerio old sport".

Lol, ive lived in London for a few years myself. So i when i knock Englandia, im not really knocking it.

But its amazing how you got that spot on! Every bloke i met WAS wearing a top hot and carrying tea and crumpets. But it was i who used to say, "Cheerio old sport!" as i passed by. You know, just so i would fit in.

But they still looked at me strange...:weird:

Lol, ive lived in London for a few years myself. So i when i knock Englandia, im not really knocking it.

But its amazing how you got that spot on! Every bloke i met WAS wearing a top hot and carrying tea and crumpets. But it was i who used to say, "Cheerio old sport!" as i passed by. You know, just so i would fit in.

But they still looked at me strange...:weird:

Those darn rats, it's a shame, a damn shame i say!

I'm going to spend a month or so in the states next year- pending shoots, and whether I'm travelling well- I'm thinking Boston, Seattle or Nashville.

Lol!

Cool, im sure ull let us all know b4 u travel. I def wont be around Seattle but Boston and Nashville are always possibilities with me.

For sure, we'll put something together if I'm there long enough. Throw some ideas about, see if we can get some of the IT crowd in the same place at the same time.

I almost ended up living in Nashville, a few years ago. The job i was lined up for, fell through. That, and i didn't have the balls to start what i thought, was a step towards my career at seventeen.

For sure, we'll put something together if I'm there long enough. Throw some ideas about, see if we can get some of the IT crowd in the same place at the same time.

I almost ended up living in Nashville, a few years ago. The job i was lined up for, fell through. That, and i didn't have the balls to start what i thought, was a step towards my career at seventeen.

We're on! It s a ways off but when were u planning on coming? Spring? Summer....?

Back