• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Let's All Go To The Movies - Trailer

Uranium City

Pro Member
indiePRO
Here's the trailer for our new psych thriller, "Let's All Go To The Movies":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMeup4plQ8

Written and directed by me, shot over two days in January of this year. We only had access to the location for 8 hours each day so we storyboarded the hell out of it, utilized three cameras and two boom mics and got done ahead of schedule each day. I'm probably more proud of this film than anything else I've ever done. More promotional material to follow in coming days.

Oh, this very website has a brief cameo during an internet montage and is also thanked in the credits. Brothers and sisters, enjoy. It's a psych thriller for movie lovers.

Nice work U! I particularly like the lighting. Very nice simple setups, that look natural, but still interesting with a lot of depth, hilights and shadow. Gu-roovy.

Not a huge fan of the audio in the beginning, nor the acting. Sorry chief.

Looks cool. I definitely want to see what's up with this crazy dude.

Thanks for looking. We'll be premiering it locally in October. After I get the okay from the producer I'll post the whole thing in the private screening room. You'll fully appreciate the acting at that time, as it is top notch.

I had also forgotten to mention the logline:

"A young man wakes up one morning to find the walls that distinguish his past from his present quickly deteriorating...and that's when people start dying."

Agreed! PLEASE feel free to suggest another one.

"One morning, a young man finds the walls that distinguish his past from his present quickly deteriorating"
The last part is a bit much, In my humble opinion. I liked what I saw. Look foward to the whole thing.

Great stuff!

I'm kinda hoping for a couple tickets to the premiere!

-Charles

When a young man wakes one morning to find the walls between past and present crumbling, people begin to die...

Last edited:
Charles, you'll get those tickets as payment for "In Her Left Hand." Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Nice nice, I agree with Michael, the sound in the begging was too "crowded", but I didn't mind the acting though. Very nice lighting, and loved the clip "montage" and some of the transitions we awesome.

Back