View Full Version : Just Do It short comedy film

HailtotheKing
03-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Here is a short film I completed last summer. :) Enjoy,

mms://media-server.millenianet.com/Kevin_Stempien/JDIT.WMV

Tell me what you think.... :wink:

indietalk
03-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Very funny film to kick off the opening of The Theater!

8)

HailtotheKing
03-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Yes I think it's great to see we have a place to post are links to view are films online. Great idea! :)

Glad you liked the film indietalk. :wink:
Anyone seen it and want to comment?

spite
03-05-2003, 10:47 AM
Pretty funny. I laughed out loud a few times (especially the swing "incident" at the park). The music was perfect, too. The end was a little too cutesy for me, but all in all, it was a fun little short. Good job.

- Mike.

HailtotheKing
03-05-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks spite. I was thinking about sending this into your festival, think it might get accepted? :) Thanks for the review.

spite
03-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Officially, all I can say is to send it in.

Unofficially, I'd say your chances are pretty good... :D

- Mike.

NicklausLouis
06-07-2003, 02:36 PM
Really liked the swing incident. And that doctor was something else.

Poke

HailtotheKing
06-07-2003, 09:25 PM
Glad you liked it Poke. I see you have been watching alot of the films in the screening room. ;)

NicklausLouis
06-08-2003, 07:57 AM
On Saturdays and Sundays, I sit at work from 5AM to 2PM with nothing to do. Usually I write or something, but last week and yesterday I decided to watch some short films. Today, I wish I could sleep, but I don't see that happening.

Poke

HailtotheKing
09-28-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm "enlisting" you guys to help me.

I'm trying to get the actress, Jennifer Gunnerson, out to where I live in Missouri to do another movie with her. Jennifer lives in Ohio. I think she was great in Just Do It (watch now if you havn't seen!) and she's very naturally talented.

If you want, you'll Help Me (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=monstermandan%40msn.com&item_name=PhillipsFilms+Ltd.+Budget+Fund&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US) to get this lovely young lady to be in another one of my films. This movie I have in mind for her to help with takes place in a Hot Air Balloon. I already have the ballon secure, I just need my actress. :D Here is some promo artwork for the film...

http://boriana.free-host.com/balonche.gif

Thanks for your support!