• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Games (Revised Cut)

Previously here, I posted a video called "The Games", which was a poetic tribute to the Olympic Games. Given the discussions I've had with some of you about copyrighted footage and images, I've gone back, re-cut and re-edited the film, using amateur footage I've found on Youtube, and photos protected under Creative Commons (for profit, with attribution). A lot of the footage was shot at this past year's Olympics, and there is some vintage film footage from the 40's, 50's and 60's, some of it shot on 8mm. In addition, the narration was re-recorded, and some lines from the original poem that I wrote that alluded to particular moments in Olympic history, were removed from the final cut due to lack of related footage and imagery. Here is the revised version, and I have tried over and over again to embed the video but it's not working, so here's the link instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAxbbnsXaY

Last edited:
Back