ProAim 7" Monitor?

While I have never really used any proAim equipment I am always wary about these extremely low priced products. From the feedback that I have been reading, ProAim builds effective, yet very "rude" products. I guess that you get what you pay for.

Pedro, rude? Please do tell what you mean by that because that price looks very appeasing to me. Yeah like Johnny Drama says, "There's always an underbelly", it would be nice to know how ugly this underbelly is. Thanks.

"the LCD screen displays 480 x 234 pixels"

There's your answer buddy. Far lower resolution than the T2i's inbuilt screen. This will make it even harder to pull focus, near impossible in fact.

For example, you're shooting at 1080p that's a resolution of 1440x1080. So that's 1080 pixels vertically up the picture, that monitor your looking at has 234.

BAM!

Try searching for a 'viewfinder magnifier'

"the LCD screen displays 480 x 234 pixels"

There's your answer buddy. Far lower resolution than the T2i's inbuilt screen. This will make it even harder to pull focus, near impossible in fact.

For example, you're shooting at 1080p that's a resolution of 1440x1080. So that's 1080 pixels vertically up the picture, that monitor your looking at has 234.

BAM!

Try searching for a 'viewfinder magnifier'

I see. I'm guess This would be a better choice. But still not great.

I second the Z-Finder, especially with the magnification it optically gives you a screen that is hi-res and huge wide... much better option there. Honestly, the other options don't even compare for the price.

Back